We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Manjo salad is a combination of eggplant, tomato, and other fresh vegetables. Such a dish can be eaten immediately after preparation or preserved in jars. Eggplant manjo for the winter is an excellent appetizer that will perfectly complement your everyday or festive table. You can prepare an appetizing vegetable salad with eggplant using one of the suggested recipes.
One of the most important advantages of Manjo is its ease of preparation. Salad for the winter can be prepared from eggplant and any other vegetables. You can make the appetizer not spicy or give it a burning taste by adding red pepper to the composition.
Product selection rules
The main requirement is the freshness of the ingredients. Vegetables should be young, not overripe. The eggplants and tomatoes needed to prepare Manjo for the winter should be firm, firm, and heavy. For salad, you should not take vegetables with external damage: cracks, dents, foci of decay.
Cooking Manjo provides for the heat treatment of the components. You will need a deep, thick-walled enamel saucepan to prevent the contents from burning.
Important! Do not use aluminum pans for frying, since with prolonged thermal exposure, metal particles enter the food and along with it into the human body.
You can also use fireproof glass pans to simmer. Such material is environmentally friendly, safe, therefore it is well suited for various blanks.
It is recommended to preserve Manjo for the winter in 0.5 liter or 0.7 liter cans. Beforehand, they should be thoroughly washed with antiseptic agents, then allowed to dry. Metal lids are used for twisting.
How to cook eggplant Manjo for the winter
Making eggplant Manjo is not a difficult process. Most of the time is spent on the preliminary preparation of the components. Vegetables are thoroughly washed, peeled and cut if necessary. There are many options for making Manjo, so you can choose the recipe of your choice.
A simple recipe for eggplant Manjo for the winter
This recipe can be used to quickly prepare a delicious vegetable mix with eggplant. This version of Manjo will certainly delight you with its excellent taste and ease of preparation.
- eggplant - 700 g;
- sweet peppers - 4 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- tomatoes - 600 g;
- onions - 300 g;
- garlic - 7 teeth;
- salt, sugar - 30 g each;
- vinegar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.
Important! The indicated amount of ingredients is calculated for 2 cans of 0.5 liters. You can close the salad in a liter container, but it is more convenient to use half-liter containers.
Vegetable mix is easy to prepare
The ingredients should be cleaned first. It is not necessary to remove the peel from the eggplant, but if you do not like its taste, you can remove it. Tomatoes should be peeled. To do this, a cut is made on each tomato and placed in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. After that, the peel will be removed without difficulty.
Cooking Manjo with Peeled Tomatoes:
Manjo preparation method:
- Cut the eggplants into large cubes or semicircles, sprinkle with salt, leave for 1 hour.
- Grind the peeled tomatoes in a blender or meat grinder with garlic.
- Cut pepper and onion into half rings.
- Peel the carrots and mince them.
- Squeeze the eggplants, mix them with the rest of the ingredients in a saucepan, put on fire.
- Bring to a boil, cook for 40 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add vinegar, sugar, salt, spices to taste.
Jars are filled with hot salad. It is recommended to leave 1-2 cm from the neck. The containers are closed with metal lids and left to cool.
Eggplant manjo with tomato paste
This is another easy way to cook Manjo for the winter without tomatoes. The result is a delicious vegetable snack that can be served with any meal.
You will need the following ingredients:
- eggplants, bell peppers, carrots - 1 kg each;
- onion - 3 large heads;
- tomato paste - 400 g;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- hot pepper - 2 pods;
- vinegar, salt, sugar - 1 tbsp each l .;
- vegetable oil - 3-4 tbsp. l.
Vegetables can be served with various meat dishes
- All solid ingredients must be cut into pieces.
- Garlic is crushed in a mortar or using a press.
- The components are mixed in a saucepan, put on fire, add tomato paste.
- Until the vegetables have formed juice, they need to be stirred regularly so that the preparation for the winter does not burn.
- After boiling, the mixture is stewed for 40 minutes, vinegar, sugar, and salt are added.
The finished dish is rolled up into jars hot and then left for another 1 day at room temperature.
Eggplant manjo with beans
With the help of beans, you can make eggplant Manjo for the winter more nutritious and high in calories. Such preparation for the winter will be an excellent addition to meat, fish, various side dishes and other salads.
- eggplant - 500 g;
- red beans - 400 g;
- tomato - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- garlic - 10 teeth;
- onion - 1 head;
- sweet and hot peppers - 1 each;
- salt, sugar, vinegar - 2 tbsp each l .;
- vegetable oil 3-4 tablespoons.
Important! For preparation for the winter, boiled beans are used. First, the beans are soaked in water for several hours, then washed and boiled for 1 hour.
The vegetable mixture is nutritious and high in calories
- In a preheated frying pan, lightly fry the onion cut into rings and grated carrots.
- Add diced tomatoes, eggplants.
- Cut the pepper into strips and stew along with the rest of the vegetables.
- Garlic is chopped or passed through a press, added to vegetables.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until juice forms.
- Add the beans, cook for another 15 minutes.
- Salt, vinegar, sugar are added to the composition, stewed for 3-5 minutes.
While Manjo is hot, cans are filled with it. On top, under the lid, you can put 2-3 cloves of garlic. The containers are closed with lids and turned over until they cool.
Fried eggplant manjo
Another simple Manjo recipe provides for the pre-heat treatment of vegetables. The rest of the cooking process is not much different from others, so it will not bother even inexperienced chefs.
- eggplant - 1 kg;
- tomatoes, bell peppers - 600-700 g each;
- 1 large carrot;
- garlic - 1 head;
- onion - 2 heads;
- hot pepper - 1 pod;
- salt - 2-3 tsp;
- vinegar, vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l.
Important! Eggplants absorb sunflower oil well. Therefore, if it does not remain in the pan, you should add more.
Mixture of vegetables goes well with potato and poultry dishes
- Cut the eggplants into cubes, sprinkle with salt, leave for an hour.
- Then wash them, let them drain.
- Fry in a pan until golden brown.
- Add chopped peppers, carrots, onions.
- Pass the tomatoes through a meat grinder or beat with a blender along with garlic and hot pepper.
- Add tomato sauce to sautéed vegetables.
- Simmer for 25 minutes over low heat.
The finished snack is placed in jars and closed for the winter. It is recommended to cover the rolls with a blanket and leave for a day until the contents have completely cooled down.
Eggplant manjo with zucchini
Such a vegetable will perfectly complement Manjo for the winter and will give the dish a piquant taste. It is recommended to take young specimens with a thin skin. If it is thick, then it is better to peel it off.
- eggplant - 1.5 kg;
- tomatoes - 1 kg;
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- sweet pepper - 1 kg;
- onions, carrots - 600 g each;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- sugar, salt - 5 tbsp each l .;
- vinegar - 50 ml.
It is recommended for Manjo to take young zucchini with thin skin
- Zucchini with eggplant are cut into cubes and combined in a saucepan. Chopped carrots, onions, peppers, garlic are also added there.
- Tomatoes are interrupted with a blender or passed through a meat grinder.
- Season the vegetables with the resulting tomato paste.
- After that, the pan with the ingredients must be put on the stove, constantly stirring, bring to a boil. Then the fire is reduced and the dish is extinguished for 30-40 minutes.
- At the end, add salt, sugar and vinegar.
Ready salad is rolled up hot in jars. If necessary, you can add chopped hot peppers or ground seasoning to the composition.
Storage terms and rules
Winter-baked Manjo Spins can be stored in a variety of ways. The best option is a basement or cellar with a constant temperature of no higher than 12 degrees. You can keep the preservation in a room, provided that the sun's rays will not fall on the jars. In this case, the shelf life is up to 1 year. You can also keep seaming in the refrigerator. At a temperature of 6 to 10 degrees, the snack will last 1-2 years.
Eggplant manjo for the winter is a popular vegetable preparation. Such an appetizer is prepared very quickly and without serious difficulties, which is why it is in demand among preservation fans. Eggplants work well with other vegetables, so you can easily make different varieties of Manjo. Correct preservation and storage will allow you to preserve the finished dish for a long period of time.
Reviews of the appetizer Manjo of eggplant for the winter
Alexandra Shumeiko, 39 years old, Pskov.
I prefer to cook Manjo with zucchini and without carrots. Since I love spicy, I always add more red pepper. As a result, the appetizer comes out moderately spicy, but at the same time, you can hear each vegetable in the composition.
Irina Starushko, 53 years old, Moscow.
Eggplant manjo is one of the favorite dishes in our family. Therefore, every year I close 10-15 cans of this salad. In winter, this preparation becomes one of the main dishes on the table.
Anastasia Fedorova, 49 years old, Krasnoyarsk.
Our family does not like vegetables from shops. Therefore, we prefer to harvest preserves in the summer, when you can buy products plucked from the garden on the market. Eggplant manjo is one of the best preserves. The appetizer combines many vegetables that can be added in arbitrary proportions and with different spices.